1. Do you charge a dealer/documentation fee, require GAP insurance, or try to sell a vehicle warranty often used just to protect the dealer and boost dealer profit? Or, is my price just the price stated plus TAVT, tag/title, and finance charges?
At Amigo, the price you see is the price you pay with 14.95% financing, TAVT, and state tag and title fees. We do not require GAP insurance and we will not try to sell you a vehicle warranty. Instead we provide you with a high quality vehicle that, with proper maintenance, will not require one costly repair after another.
2. Do your vehicles come from up north and will they develop rust over time due to the salt used on the roads to help with snow and ice?
At Amigo, we do not sell vehicles that spent long periods in northern states and have this type of rust on them. Many repair shops in the South are not used to these problems and repairs can become costly.
3. Do you specialize in the most reliable makes and models with the best resale value (rated best by Consumer Reports Used Car Buying Guide), or do you sell just any vehicle that makes a profit?
Amigo makes it a point to only offer makes and models with proven track records for keeping people on the road safely and reliably. This is why we don’t push vehicle warranties on our customers like many dealers do. We think it makes a lot more sense to buy a high quality, reliable vehicle, rather than roll the dice on a “bargain” vehicle, and then end up paying the same amount when you add the cost of the warranty and repairs that may not even be covered! Plus, who wants to be broken down on the side of the road?
4. After I sign the papers, will you sell my finance contract to an outside finance company/bank for quick cash or do I make all the payments to the same company I bought the car from?
At Amigo, we are the bank and all of your payments will be made to us. This will never change during the life of your loan and we will not sell your loan to someone else.
5. Will you work with me if I need to give the vehicle back or will you just send the vehicle to an auction, sue me, and garnish my wages to collect the judgment? Do you have a vehicle return without penalty policy?
If hard times come and you can no longer afford your car payment, you can return your vehicle to Amigo (in good condition, taking into consideration normal use) and we will not sue you or garnish your wages. When you are ready to buy again, you can return to Amigo and receive the same 14.95% financing that you did before.
6. If I ever need major repairs during the contract period, will you loan me the money to take care of them?
Amigo wants you to stay on the road safely and cost-effectively. If major repairs are needed, in many cases Amigo will allow you to add the balance of the repairs to your loan. Each situation is different and this is decided on a case by case basis.
7. Do you offer the same interest rate for everyone or do people get treated differently, some paying more than others?
Amigo offers the same low rate of 14.95% to everyone, regardless of past credit history.
8. Do you offer a referral credit if I refer a friend or family member?
At Amigo, we offer an UNLIMITED $300 referral credit towards your account for bringing your friends and family in to buy from us. Because this is an unlimited credit, you may refer as many people as you like and receive the same $300 credit for each one of them.
9. Do you provide a vehicle history report on every vehicle you sell?
Amigo provides a free Autocheck® vehicle history report for every vehicle so you can have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle was not previously salvaged, flood damaged, etc.
10. Do you really care about your customers? Do your sales show this? Are you accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
Amigo Auto Sales is proudly accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Providing excellent customer service and treating people as we would want to be treated is why we’ve sold over 26,000 vehicles since 2001. Amigo Auto Sales is your friend in the car business. With over 18 years of experience, we know that we can provide a dependable used vehicle at a fair price and payments you can afford. Your success is our success.
We look forward to doing business with you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO VIEW OUR FULL INVENTORY, VISIT US AT WWW.AMIGOAUTOSALES.COM